Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Its been a while...

Hello, yes I am alive. Its been a while and to that I'd have to say 'life happened'. Wait, actually 'death happened'. A friend of mine was killed July 19th, forcing my mind into a disturbing state. I actually wrote an entry but never posted it. Even thinking about it now chokes me up. Through my eyes, life looks a bit different. Things aren't as important as they used to be. Hate crept its way into my heart, then found its way right back out, it didn't belong. Poisoned minds created havoc and killed a good friend, family. I don't take death well truthfully, so my heart still cries.

On other terms, school started last week. The best thing about this semester is my professors and the classes I am taking. Darkroom and Digital Photography is 1 out of 5, then there is; Electronic Media, Creative Writing, Interpersonal Comm, and Mass Comm and Society. I am looking forward to this semester. All I can think about is moving to that next level, I feel something good coming my way whether big or small. Imagining the possibilities.

I've got class in the morning, I should be sleep, but I couldn't resist updating. Maybe I'll get back into the swing of things and update on a daily. Until next time...

0 comments:

copy html code