Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Random Thoughts...


photo by Dauché

I've obviously failed miserably trying to maintain consistency, as far as posting goes. Not only have I failed here but have failed to do so on my companies site. Therefore, you should then (as I already have) question whether my lack of consistency lacks in other areas. The answer is yes. When there is a problem, what should we do? Fix it. I've been working towards fighting this inconsistent mess, trying to find ways through loop-holes, but the answer is simple. Just do it. We (All people) have something we lack and if we would find time and sacrifice within ourselves we'd be greater that what we are now. I've learned to embrace my inner slacker, however, working towards something is never an easy route. I occasionally go on a dry spell and find myself back, writing posts such as these to self-motivate and inspire. Just think about it, who is going to want to work with someone who is inconsistence, it makes it difficult, and yes I am guilty. Here forth, hard work will pay off. Consistency will build, I will be the change I seek. Find your inner-lack and break it down. Don't get me wrong, when I am consistent I'm like a hot stove, you can't touch this. LOL

My mind is powerful, hell, our minds are powerful. Let's use them to our advantage.

0 comments:

copy html code