Monday, June 7, 2010

"I need a dollar" - Aloe Blacc



"Well I need a dollar dollar, a dollar is what I need
hey hey
Said I need a dollar dollar, a dollar is what I need
hey hey
And I need a dollar dollar, a dollar is what I need
And if I share with you my story would you share your dollar with me
"


The perfect theme-song for the HBO series "How To Make It In America." As a matter of fact, it's the perfect theme song for the American (well, for any human) period, I don't know about you but I need a dollar. Don't get me wrong, I have a job, but are we ever satisfied with what we have? The amount we have? No. We can appreciate our dollar amount but progress is what we constantly seek, again we are NEVER satisfied. Lately, I've had $$$ on my mind, tough. It's time to make power moves, even though that's something that should have been done and consistently, but I am only human. This weekend, I went to pick up a gift and ended up spending some money I didn't plan on. Funny thing is, after that money was spent I went to my car, turned it on, and it started shaking which has never happened before, but I wasn't too surprised. My car has caused me problems since the moment I go it, no payment but for how much I've spent, I might as well have one. It gets me from point A to B (and even C) so I'll hold all complaints.

Why is it so hard to save money? When I was younger, I had bank. Now, let's just say... I've re-evaluated my situation and it's time to start saving again. Motivation is key and action will guarantee a good outcome. I've never been the "hustler" type, but things are going to change round here (yeah) ! I need a dollar.

S/O to @OneTwoMedia for having this song as his ringtone. #classico

0 comments:

copy html code