Tuesday, June 1, 2010



Damn, why am I still in bed? -- I feel tired but I'm wide awake. This past week/weekend has been crazy. So many thoughts running through my head, stress is building, but I don't look at it all negatively. I've been re-evaluating my life, asking myself a few questions, and am learning. I haven't always been the one to be completely decisive (which I hate), but I'll move forward. A new opportunity has come my way, I am blessed. Through that one opportunity has come many more and what some fail to realize (including myself) is that we have opportunities presented to us daily. I have the opportunity to change myself for the better, to become the person I've always wanted to be. It's time to take risks and prepare myself for this new journey.

Being 23 years old, I feel as though I should be in a specific place in my life. The place that I think I should have been, I am not. I shall no longer dwell, nor regret, nor frown. It's time to move forward and it's time to become my thoughts. Struggling to find balance, has constructed itself into a platform, somewhere to start. Taking responsibility, being accountable, and allowing my light to shine... Talking about what I'm going to do is of the past, because talking has obviously not gotten me anywhere. Now delivering, is another story. My intentions. What I will do, Will be. No more excuses to why I cannot, I will.

Change will not happen over night, but gradually, day to day, It will.
The feeling of being overwhelmed has always been, but I let go.
Today is a new day, a new beginning.
I'm excited.

Until next time...

In Rotation: Victory - Jay Electronica

0 comments:

copy html code