Friday, February 12, 2010

John Mayers Apology



A few days back playboy sat down with John Mayer for an interview, which stirred up a whole lot of controversy. His choice of words definitely got him in some trouble and for that he has issued several apologies, with this most likely being the most effective (video above). Analyzing the interview myself, I did not allow it to affect me, but that doesn't mean that it didn't hurt others (obviously). We are all human and have said some things that have gotten us in trouble, but of course us 'regulars' don't have to worry about things being taken out of context, and shut out of the world after being verbally stoned (by media & people in general). This man is talented beyond measure and very intelligent at that, but of course made a regretful mistake. His apology is good with me, now for the future "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me". He better watch himself ! lol

read the interview here.

0 comments:

copy html code