Saturday, December 12, 2009

My Weekends . . .



Have been weak as hell these past few months, it's a Saturday night & just got flaked on by my best friend. He decides out of no where that he wasn't going to go out anymore, making this the 2nd night in a row. Now a weak Friday and Saturday night ? ugh ! Definitely irritated. Plus my car is on some awkward which makes things worse, if it were working properly please believe, i'd be out of this house on some solo shxt. I've just been thinking "damn, where'd the fun go?". I used to hang out with my relatives, going on spontaneous trips, grabbing a bite to eat, hitting the movies, or just chillin' at the casa conversating. Things have changed. I don't want to complain about it anymore, nor do I want the word "bored" to cross my mind after this day. Therefore I will be either writing, reading, planning, watching, eating, listening, all by my damn self ! rotf. All jokes aside. I'm going to get used to entertaining myself, like I used to as a child. I'm even tempted to pull out this math homework, which is something I've been trying to avoid. Might as well get-er-done ! along with some other school work. SMH ! productivity come to me.

0 comments:

copy html code