Saturday, October 17, 2009

Law Abiding Citizen . . .


Last night I went to see "Law Abiding Citizen" starring Jamie Foxx and Gerard Butler. I have one word to describe it and that word is "GREAT", so great i'd go back to the movies and pay to see it again. Everyone played their role a little to well, especially Gerard Butler, I'm talking Oscar status. Now, before I went to this movie I was told that someone had given the movie a bad review. My question is "what movie where they watching?" obviously not the same one. I don't know if I'm just hyped or what...No eff that ! it was a GREAT movie and I can't wait till it hits DVD's b/c i'll be the first one to purchase it. I'm also hearing that there is a book, i'll be going to get that as well. I don't want to give away anything so i'll be quite :) but let's just say this is a MUST SEE !



sidebar; "Paranormal Activity" had good reviews but me personally, HATED IT ! lol jk, I didn't hate it I just expected to actually be scared. I probably laughed more than anything. I suggest you see this for yourself. . .

2 comments:

strike said...

In this movie,Clyde Shelton and his family are the victims of a home invasion, and his wife and daughter are killed. It is understandable that he would seek revenge against the guys who did it.Very interesting movie.you can watch law abiding citizen from this website

dauché said...

thank you !