Friday, July 3, 2009

--Quick update (on me)



--My mind has been a roller-coaster lately, I've been doing a lot of thinking and sometimes maybe a little too much. Right now I am in the midst of working on an event coordinating project, which is one of the fields that I have an interest in. The specific portion of the project that I have does not require a whole lot but the brainstorming process is taking a bit of a tole on me being that my mind just wanders off when it feels like it (well at-least today that is) Rude ! ha-ha. I am starting to feel this mental battle come on and it is not alright. I seriously need to get away so I am thinking about hitting the beach tomorrow afternoon to start my fourth of July weekend. I really wanted to enjoy myself this weekend but for some reason since my city seems so lame no one is talking about anything that really sparks their interest, which leaves me to want to leave all of them behind. I've decided that if no one is talking about anything by tomorrow afternoon then I am roaming the city solo, might even hit the movies to see nothing other than "Public Enemies" (gotta love Johnny Depp). It's 1:20 a.m. and the truth is I haven't blogged in almost a week, but I think I am going to lay it down I've got business to handle in the a.m. GN everyone :)
*pray for the kid; strength, wisdom, and focus request ha-ha ! so serious !

0 comments:

copy html code