Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Earthbound Radio -- San Diego, CA (iTunes)


You sometimes ask yourself (& even out-loud) "Who listens to the radio anymore?" ... I can't remember the last time I actually sat down and listened to the radio or rode in a car with the radio playing. Everyone is into mixtapes, new releases, leaks, and albums from a few years back. "Commercial" has come to be quite irritating and sometimes you need a scape-goat. I was introduced to Earthbound radio a few months back by my relatives Piff & Makeshift, and since then i've always made it a point to revisit. If you love HIP HOP this is certainly the place for you. Based out of San Diego, I couldn't be more proud ! haha -- wish i could listen to Earthbound in my whip, i'll find a way. Well before I start rambling on, this is how you get to Earthbound; iTunes > iTunes Radio > Hip Hop/ Rap > Earthbound Radio ( San Diego, Ca) it's simple. They are playing "I Wish" Skee-Lo (95) right now ... man ! Keep it coming Earthbound ! enough hablando, check them out !

check out earthbound radios; blog
follow @earthboundradio via-twitter

0 comments:

copy html code