Thursday, December 4, 2008

Feel free to write me; dauche@dangerousandbeautiful.com

From Miami to San Diego it's ALL Love.
I spoke to Deviant (owner of Dangerously Beautiful) for almost 6 hours over iChat yesterday (xdauchex; feel free to hit me)
and we had an interesting conversation discussing a little bit of everything (school, careers, db, life, music, street wear... it goes on)
& what do you know; I've landed myself a JOB, let's just say Dangerously Beautiful here I come ! (haha)
I am very excited to be a part of the team; let's just say I will definitely be working my axx off so that I can
hit Vegas this February for none other than MAGIC.
I will also be writing for Dangerously Beautiful the start of 2009 :)

well I don't want to say too much else... but understand you will be hearing much more soon...




myspace; here
karmaloop; here

0 comments:

copy html code