Thursday, November 27, 2008

These have been on my mind lately...

Air Jordan 11/12 CDP

Look I'm not your "buy every package/Jordan" when it comes out type of girl (my boy has all of the packages & Jordan's you can name). BUT I want these BAD. I've been wanting these both for a long time and now they are finally on its way. Saving up as a matter of fact to cop them. These have got to be the most anticipated package of the year. I love shoes, and these are on the top of my list right now. Now plenty of people have posted them, and I tried not to but I couldn't help it. I need these and if camping out is what I have to do, I will do it. But I'll probably use my legit connect instead. lmfao.

2 comments:

Nellz said...

I love those dont think they had my size in that.. 3 in boys

dauché said...

lol; your foot is small...

copy html code