Thursday, November 27, 2008

I'm Hungry...

Oh yeah Happy Thanksgiving ! right now I'm not in the cheeriest of moods; in which I have no reason to not be. I keep thinking of all this food that will be cooked today & I haven't had anything but cereal (1 bowl of crunch berries & 1 bowl of cherrios). I'm pretty sure after some dressing, ham, & mac&cheese I'll be fine. Damn my mouth is watering (this is some bullshxt). I've been watching Nickelodeon since I got to the house this morning. Interesting thing is; I watched "the wild thornberries & rugrats" mixed (weird shxt). I will be making my daily stops to different houses of family & friends (just a few) to get a taste of their thanksgiving as well (haha) then I will return to my house simply because we probably wont eat till six (bullshxt). I am obviously bored out of my mind; I cleaned my room, about to vacuum the living room & my room & where ever else. I might just even read a book (nevermind fk that). I feel like falling asleep. Ok enough...

Last night me & my boy went to Attic for the "friends & family only early black friday sale", (thanks to Socal for putting me on). They had a buy one shoe get the other one free; and they had the 3 t-shirts for $50. Of course I hit that up asap. got two pairs of shoes & 3 tee's. I get some of my best kicks & tee's from Attic; that's one of my favorite stores, plus they have the coolest best dressed staff (haha). Then I said to myself, damn dauche when are you going to pick up some hills? (haha) kill myself right? I've been eyeing some lately, BUT I am going to surprise everyone pretty soon :) but I wont be putting the kicks down for good. That's just me...

I'm done talking now.
Happy Thanksgiving...
tell me how it goes...
love,
Dauche

1 comments:

ill;kinda said...

argh . I feel your pain ! lol
I haven't eaten either ! I'm upset .

copy html code