Tuesday, November 4, 2008

AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL; WE DID IT !

ladies and gentlemen; we have ourselves a BLACK PRESIDENT (I see past color; don't get me wrong; but this is history... so understand)



Never thought that an emotion would come about politically; but as the electoral votes came about I was right with my mom screaming out my door "OBAMAAAAAAAAAAAA!" haha; man I can't believe this. All i'm going to say about the people speaking negatively about Obama; karma is a bxtch. lol

feelin sorry for Mccain because he had no idea what he was really up against. no offense republicans, do you ! & imma do me ! lol

3 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

yep, nice blog, chk me
out one day and if u like what u read, feel free to Blog Roll Me

Daniel Briseño, 22 said...

Greatest news by far, and we're just getting started.


-D

p[L]e[0]a[V]c[E] . said...

amazingly beautiful !

copy html code