Tuesday, October 14, 2008

What the FX up?

I know ALL of you have seen "The sunny side of Truth" commercials; such as "magical amount", "tough love", "smaller babies kascade", "typo"... you get the idea; I had just got done watching a commercial and singing "Smoking might take your life, but if you don't you might beat your wife" ! ha ha, funny but not funny. However, I decided to hit the world wide web and check out the website. As soon as I clicked I was amazed; I love the website, its real visual like I like it. They have games, a BLOG , videos , photos , downloads, their tour dates, and of course the Facts about smoking.




another section they had was for REMIXES

you can send these remixes to your friends with an intro;
not too sure of the cost but who gives a fk; ha ha.

& yes I know that I am random; but bare with me. ha ha !


0 comments:

copy html code