Tuesday, October 14, 2008

behind the SCENES of a photo shoot;

Yesterday was pretty chill; went to school, came home and took a nap, did a four hour shift, came home then hit Sterling up to see what she was up to. When she mentioned photo shoot i hop'd up and said "I'm on my way"... ha ha ! so I pulled up to Ashley's house, walked in and saw Jay eating a sandwich, then walked to the back of the house where I saw Sterling putting her last touches to her hair. After a ten to twenty minute wait we got to business. I took some behind the scenes shots with my LX ha ha . As well as held and adjusted the lighting [the light was hot as hell] lmfao. Overall it was real cool to work with Ash, Jay, and Sterling; it was Jokes all night. There was never a dull moment. The food after was on point too ! Thanks Ash =] and yeah... thanks for putting me up on game Jay [wink wink] I mean... you are THAT nxgga... haha [jk]. Enough hablando, here are some photographs.











Some of the actual photos;




2 comments:

JuJu said...

HOTNESS!!! i MUST b invited to the next =)

dauché said...

most definitely; shoot i just popped up on this one basically...

copy html code