Wednesday, June 25, 2008

first real blog; ladies & gents.

Let me start off by introducing myself; my name is DAUCHE & i am 21 years of age; i am a college student/athlete; i am a club/event promoter/coordinator & i enjoy my life. i am also a sales associate at a department store. i enjoy listening to music; dancing [in which i am doing 85% of the time; wood-push'n [skateboarding] but im no pro i just like the feel of the wind on my face & the increasing speed as i kick push; i love basketball & boxing; & i also love technology; so im always on the computer; messin with a camera [im also somewhat of a photographer] & hell im a video game fanatic. im hella cool people; i own an LX like half the world [aim; xdauchex]; i like meetin new people; & i own a myspace profile; well thats enough...besides its just an intro...haha

0 comments:

copy html code