Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Added to Rock The Bells Line-up



This morning I received a text message from my boy Mike, one of the biggest Hip Hop Heads I know, talking about an added roster. As soon as I saw who'd be added to the line up my eyes lit up. I headed straight to Guerillaunion.com to confirm and my heart jumped. Added to Rock The Bells Line-Up: Lauryn Hill, Dj Premier, A Tribe Called Quest, Snoop Dogg (with guest appearances by Warren G, Lady Of Rage, Dogg Pound, RBX). Remember these artists will be performing albums in its entirety. A Tribe Called Quest will be doing "Midnight Marauders", Lauryn Hill "The Miseducation Of Lauryn Hill", Snoop "DoggyStyle, and Dj Premier a Tribute to the one and only Guru (RIP), meaning Gang Starr tracks galore. I can't wait to be in the pit, snapping shots, singing along, I'm excited (obviously).

Tickets available beginning June 12 at TICKETFLY.COM

view ALL photos from Rock The Bells Press Conference

0 comments:

copy html code