Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Pass the #MSTRD




Anticipating Tiron's-- newest project #MSTRD, just like everyone else. I am guilty of being one of those people who have asked "So Tiron, when's 'Mustard' dropping? when's it coming out fam? last time you said it be out 2 weeks ago, that was two months ago", I digress. Last week, Tiron graced San Diego with a few tracks from the project. I've got some footage (coming soon) and some photos (adding more as well).

The point of this post is for me to say, take as much time as you need. Everything you've released, I've loved. I already know I'm going to enjoy the project, be proud of the project (as you are). Ladies and Gentlemen, if you have not heard of Tiron, please get familiar. Download Ketchup as a matter of fact.

#CNDMTS
View Ronnies blog.

0 comments:

copy html code