Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Good Vision by Bobby Gonzales


"The ability to go beyond sight and realize something is beautiful, good, talented & dope." - The Good Vision


Hoping on a site with a Dilla instrumental in rotation was not easy -- I promise I almost broke my neck noddin' my head to "The Red" like it was no tomorrow (ok maybe not to the point of breaking my neck, but to a possible neck brace). The Good Vision is all about positivity and for those of you who know me, know that sits right with a cheesing chick like me. Did you get a glimpse of that mission statement above? I mean C'MON on son ! (*Ed Lovers voice). Let's continue to spread love and support of all things beautiful. The beauty in this project (blog/website) is its potential to be something far greater than what we are imagining. Being able to see others work from the ground up is beautiful in itself so don't Sleep !
follow: @Bobbito_Says

www.THEGOODVISION.com

0 comments:

copy html code