Saturday, February 27, 2010

The Award Tour : Phillip Annand


I've been following Phillip and The Award Tour for a little over 5 months and I can honestly say that it is refreshing to run across such an intelligent, free-spirited, and hard working individual. Phillip is the man behind The Award Tour, a contributor to Hypebeast, and a full-time college student at Rutgers University. Below is a video of him talking with Street Talk about the brand and future projects to come. Very well spoken he is. I'd say that I am way late when it comes to discovering this gentlemen, he's been blogging for quite some time and The Award Tours first season was released Winter 2007-2008 ["The Cold Winter"]. I am looking forward to the new releases, which are on its way, as well as the re-re-releases of a few items that sold out in the matter of 30 minutes (I kid you not).

Street | Talk NY EP2 Phillip T Annand from Street Talk on Vimeo.


follow: @OnAwardTour
shop: corner store. *everything is sold out at the moment
future project: The Madbury Club

www.TheAwardTour.com

0 comments:

copy html code