Monday, January 25, 2010

Good Times: Childhood Memories


Out of no where I started thinking about a PB&J sandwich (at this very moment) and yes you've guessed I AM HUNGRY. However, allow me to dig deeper. I first thought about the PB&J sandwich and then came along the childhood memories attached to it. Don't you sometimes miss being a kid, riding your bike/skateboard/scooter, playing with action figures/barbies/pogs/yo-yo's, collecting baseball/basketball cards, watching cartoons (I could go on forever about cartoons), and hell just everything about it brings a smile to my face, and then I'm here. My birthday is tomorrow and i'll be a fresh 23 (*side-eye). The truth is I am grateful to be here even today, there are many who didn't get a chance to see 22. The PB&J sandwich brought up elementary school lunches with the chocolate milk, the velcro straps on my disney charactered kicks, monkey bars, learning the alphabet, colors, sitting on the carpet, and naps. It's a new year and a new day is near, I'm thankful for so many things and don't think I should start naming them because I might not be able to stop, but in all Thank you (readers) for checking out my site and showing me love.

*PB&J: what do you think about?

0 comments:

copy html code