Thursday, October 29, 2009

Dope Lips photo preview






Last night Teyana Taylor hit us with some marvelous photos from her Dope Lips (lip gloss line) shoot. She is working it ! I absolutely love the photos and can't wait to test out the lip gloss myself. She's a young woman doing her thing and can't help but respect her grind. Check out the video below where she goes into a bit of an explanation on the lip gloss line as well designers she will be working with (Fli Pelican, Kanye, MTTM, Hellz Bellz).

*credit to voyeur photography INC Chan Andre and makeup by Terrell Mullin

3 comments:

Andrina said...

I LOVE Teyana Taylor!
I just wrote her a love note.
[HipHopLoveNotes.blogspot.com]

PS: Love your blog. Adding it to my blogroll. =)

p[L]e[0]a[V]c[E] . said...

#ihateHER too !
period
lol

dauché said...

damn. lol !

copy html code