Tuesday, July 7, 2009

CURRENTLY-- watching MJ's coverage / memorial


--Wishing I could be at the staples center right now, however, I am glad that I am even able to watch it on TV. Many people have expressed how they felt since the day that he's passed, it just seems unreal. But we all know that death is real and one day we will all leave this earth. MJ definitely made an impact on my family and I, there are so many great memories attached to his music it's an incredible feeling to be able to reminisce on those times. Being that my father was a DJ he kept the best of the best rotation in my household. The honest truth is that I am a bit saddened, but I know that he is in a better place (not to get super emo on you; death is just a bit of a touchy subject; i'm working on it! ha). He will always be remembered, good or bad ! you are missed and will never be forgotten.

p.s. Thank You for breaking racial barriers, providing us with great entertainment, working as hard as you did (missing your entire childhood), and just being you. I THANK GOD FOR YOU. Now may you rest in peace...

*playlist.

*update



--my what a wonderful service it was :) it had it's *tear moments, however, through it all it was amazing ;)

0 comments:

copy html code