Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A TASTE OF CHICAGO -- Bj The Chicago Kid


Download; A Taste of Chicago -- Bj The Chicago Kid
-- i took first notice of BJ the Chicago Kid last year when i had the honor of listening to Diz Gibran's "Truly yours" which he is featured on (my favorite track before he dropped "Soon You'll Understand"; watch the video below). The week that i heard about BJ is the same week i was given his cd by my sister which was put on by a friend. The cd automatically grew on me. I could never find the music via-web but its here ! thanks to Levi Maestro. I'm very glad that I have the chance to put my readers onto some TALENTED artists. BJ is incredible and if you have not gotten a chance to listen to him you need to download this asap :)

B.J. the Chicago Kid & Diz Gibran - "Truly Yours" from b.j. the chicago kid on Vimeo.



www.LISTENTOBJ.com


check out hit; myspace profile

0 comments:

copy html code