Saturday, June 27, 2009

MUSIC -- Bob Marley



-- Had to take the time out to sit and listen to some Bob Marley (not a smoker). The beginning of my day has already started off in the deep end and if anything music can bring me back up, well at-least for the time being. I've got to make some life changing decisions. The stress has become heavier on my shoulders within the last 24 hrs and honestly i'd probably smoke one for the first time in my life today, on this day. As funny as that may sound i'm dead serious, but hell there are consequences for all actions so I'll pass. Life is crazy right now and trying to hold it together is hard. I mean it's not the end of the world, its just the moment that i am in. *Inhale * Exhale, I guess everything will fall into place. Enough talking, so to music i go...

0 comments:

copy html code