Tuesday, June 9, 2009

NBA FINALS; 2-0 ...


So I am obviously late on this post and the truth is; I slept on game two for the simple fact that ... I was doing something else ! haha -- I watched the first game and my jaw dropped; wondering if any of the Magic players knew where they were... THE PLAYOFFS ! (reminder). Game one pissed me off. NO I am not a Magic fan nor am I a Lakers fan, HOWEVER I am a fan of the game and if someone is sleeping on the court that rubs me the wrong way. It was just no competition in game one, which is some-what having me regret missing game two (i won't dwell on it). Game 3 is tomorrow :) (9:00 p.m. ET on ABC) and hopefully i at-least get to catch the first two quarters if not the entire game.



GAME 1 -- LA 100 ORL 75
GAME 2 -- LA 101 ORL 96
GAME 3 PREDICTIONS?

may the strongest survive & take the title.
photos via; NBA.com
*considering sports photography -- NBA.com always has the best game shots.

0 comments:

copy html code