Sunday, May 24, 2009

How To Be A Lady...




Last night after shooting Electrik Red (pics coming soon) I built a new respect for them, their personalities are dope and they put on a good performance. I posted about them a few months ago and I wasn't sure if I was really feeling them, and neither did my readers (remember? lol). We shall see how their album turns out, I believe I am actually going to cop it. One thing to win me over is having a dope performance and dope personalities to match. They've got talent.

Let's go Ladies !
album release; May 26,2009.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i got their cd and it's straight..def "on point","muah" and "9-5" are the stand out cuts;

Unknown said...

yea i like em cause they seem really down to earth ...i hear the cd on myspace sounds str8 i jus dont think they are goin to really blow up like danity kane did ...im jus sayin they need more promo or something ...they on twitter they cool

JuJu said...

oh i love electrik red

dauché said...

[merril] i like those tracks as well :)

[icecold] yeah i feel you, they are making their way though... we shall see what the future brings...

[juju] you'd love their personalties...

copy html code