Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Complete Idiot's Guide to...



Lately I've been on a hunt to find some books that will help me better myself :) PERSONAL ENRICHMENT that is. I mean, we can never be "to good" to expand our knowledge, sharpen our skills, and bring out those talents that are in the dark to the light. Just about everyones heard of "The Complete Idiot's Guides" and at-least saw one that interests them. Well, I've got a bunch that i'm interested in (ha-ha). I've read "The complete idiot's guide to Meeting and Event Planning" which has benefited me a great deal, especially in school :)

I mean why wouldn't you want to better yourself? If you've been trying to change something about yourself or even just trying to learn something new, pick one of these books up and I guarantee they've got what you are looking for.

Here are some of the books that I will be reading this summer;
"The Complete Idiot's Guide's to" :
Success as a Professional Speaker
Beating Stress
Enhancing your Social IQ
Getting Things Done
Assertiveness
Value Investing
Study Skills
Career Advancement
Graphic Design
Core Conditioning Illustrated
Short Meditation
and much more :)


not only will this further my knowledge, but will also be the start of me getting myself back into reading full-on. Like I said before, you will be able to relate to one of these books in one way on another; so please do some research and pick one up.

check the Guide's out; HERE !
they also have some great deals for purchasing them online, so take advantage :)

0 comments:

copy html code