Monday, January 5, 2009

Daddy's Girls Episode one; "New Beginning" (watch it here)



I enjoyed it very much, I couldn't wait till 10:30 tonight. It's up to you to speed up the process or not. I loved it, and can't wait to watch next weeks episode. I am watching it AGAIN at this very moment. A lot of questions about Angela and TK's break up were answered (somewhat). I stayed interested. Very good first episode. I am going to keep my mouth closed until everyone has a chance to watch it, and then I will open up and comment.

4 comments:

iM.R0Ni said...

so i see ur blog title and im like "hmmm...im gonna read this" then i get here and u ahve the freggin video posted. for a min i sat here debating to either watch it now...or wait until 10:30. did this for about 15-20secs. and finally gave in to watch it. uggh!

it was worth it tho. and i will be watchin it again at 10:30 haha.

Anonymous said...

i actually liked it too. im surprised they spent so much time though talkin about angie & terry. i didnt follow their relationship

JOFre$h said...

aww you might be the greatest. Just came home and forgot to dvr it. Show was great, I didnt know my son tk deaded her cause she wasnt giving up the goodies. Now only if you could post the city, I'd be straight.

dauché said...

I shall post the CITY now; lol.


& yes the ep was very good.
didn't think they'd touch the tk ang topic much
but they did and i am actually kind of glad they didn't
cut it like other shows would...

copy html code