Monday, December 8, 2008

Johnny Cupcakes; must have.

It's simple; I want this shirt.
$35.99
(click the image to see actual shirt)


I have been a fan of Johnny Cupcakes for a while now; & if you don't know about him, feel free to check out the website (by clicking the link I provided) browse through his navigation bar, which also provides you his story of why and how he became what he is today. I'd say his clothing is affordable; I have a few shirts myself. His tee's are of the best quality so there are no complains when I spend almost $40.00 on one tee. I mean I LOVE this doode; his creative mind and drive is what brings me to drop a few bills. If you haven't visited his store, you need to. Everything is customized, Johnny Cupcakes is a brand not a clothing line. I can't wait till the 2009 releases.

address & store hours
Johnny Cupcakes LA
7959 Melrose Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90046
USA
(323) 653-2253
Mon-Thurs 11-8
Fri+Sat 10-9
Sun 11-7


0 comments:

copy html code