Saturday, November 22, 2008

don't these people have jobs?;

Today forever 21 at my neighboorhood mall (plaza bonita; in sd) is supposed to be giving away $100 giftcards to the first 200 people. I am coming to you via-in-line lol. Last night I went out & mos def was not thinking i'd over sleep. So here I am at 8; just arriving (kill myself) its about 200 people already I swear. SMH; with two hours left until the store actually opens. So here I am at a crossroads (should I wait even though I feel its 200 cunts already or should I take my axx home & get back to that warm, soft, precious bed of mine). Look I walked out the house with intetions to shop & shop fast with the giftcard, these females are fully dressed & some ready for a photoshoot (vogue) & I'm here with skinny jeans, vans, a white tee? & sweatshirt). Its so funny to me how everyone is fashionably prepared (fk that!). I planned on shopping like a savage. I'm pretty sure people have been here since 6 a.m. like I had planned (but kept pushing snooze; shame on me). Something else that cracks me up is how people are mugging people who look like (& probably are) cutting in line, incredible. There are children in line as well (they DO NOT COUNT) lmfao hopefully. There are about 100 people behind me; lmfao they should just give up ! I let some girl cover my shift at work for this; but the good thing is (I'm smart) I picked up some of her hours tuesday. Did I mention I'm hungry? def didn't eat shxt, just got up, brushed these collgates of mine & dipped. We'll I don't want to bore you...I'll post when I am out of the store; ... ttyn (lmfao; just felt like saying that.).


*edit; UPDATE___. (2-3 hours later)

So after all the chaos; I didn't get the gift card (oh well;) I mean I wasn't going to cry or throw a tantrum over it. I did take a look around the store, saw some things I wanted. I just have this feeling that everyone is going to be wearing the same thing pretty soon (don't you just hate that). They had some nice clothes, shoes, and accessories. The men's section was nice as well, I like their selection of winter/holiday clothes. I am not one to wear hills very much, but there is a pair that I will be trying on soon. Besides pouting about it (which is lame) I decided to pay my t-mobile bill in advance & take a look around at some back packs for my mac book (in which the store I went to had none; & they specialize in luggage/backpacks). I went to the store & grabbed two boxes of cereal (captain crunch berries & cherrios) for $5 & here I am blogging, eating captain crunch & thinking about all the things that I want to accomplish today. Trying some new tactics, hopefully they work. I need better time management & task completion skills; ha ha procrastination is hilarious . well thats enough...

2 comments:

iM.R0Ni said...

hhaha. i wonder did u get your gift card?? omg i love the paris hilton show. lol my mom hates that i like her cuz according to mi madre "shes a no talent whore" but i think shes a genius she have the celebrity game down to be famous for nothing. her Guess modeling contract is pocket change lol

dauché said...

lmfao @ what your mom said; that is funny. everyone has got this stereotype of paris stuck in their heads; "shes a airhead, she's just a heiress, she's a whore, she likes to party all the time" lmfao. some of it may be true (based off of her show). i just think that the way she acts (when it comes to the media portraying her) is on purpose. shes got some smarts in her head; after all her dad wouldn't just leave her hanging... i dont think lmfao...

copy html code