Tuesday, November 11, 2008

AIM PERVERTS;

Alright so I get home right now; started this proposal for Jehnsyn's single release party Dec 30 [in which you will hear about him on my blog soon]; sign on to aim & out of no where i get hit up by this stranger. For some reason I start thinking about dateline & the child predators (like OMG im next) LMFAO; here is the shortest conversation with a weirdo; enjoy...

AIM IM with proputta200011/11/08 5:36 PM
proputta2000;hi
me;hi
proputta2000: whats going on
me: just got off of work; putting this proposal together.
me:you?

proputta2000:nice....just hanging out
proputta2000:would u like to see me on cam?
me:may i ask who am speaking with, please.
me:& i can't right now.
me:(sorry
)
proputta2000;oh i'm jason
proputta2000:i just did a search on aim and it came up with you online
me:what kind of search? if you dont mind me asking.
proputta2000:oh it just searched by age pretty much
me:oh thats interesting.
proputta2000;i just wanted someone to watch me on cam
me:oh; sorry i dont have time; i am working.
proputta2000:o ok
proputta2000:maybe another time u can watch me get off
me:lol;
me:i don't know about that; but thanx

proputta2000:ok well if u ever want to
me:lol; ok.
me:thanks again; have a good night.


Generally; I am a nice person...i know some of you would have not responded or simply told him off. lmfao. i just laugh...& be on my way...

4 comments:

MIZZ MINNIE said...

LOL WTF......WEEERDOOO

dauché said...

hella;

p[L]e[0]a[V]c[E] . said...

hahha , dying ! yu good for pushing accept ! hahah i ALWAYS hit deny when idont know the sn ! haha

dauché said...

lol; i should have denied. i didn't know what the cat was talking about. lmfao.

copy html code