Thursday, October 9, 2008

when i get LOVE; i show it back brrr-atttt !

First and foremost i'd like to show LOVE to Dangerously Beautiful [deviant]; I appreciate the LOVE that you have shown me and i'd also like to thank you for those words of encouragement/motivation. I came across Dangerously Beautiful on myspace where I had been sent a request and had no second thoughts on accepting. When checking out the page I notice a link to the Dangerously Beautiful official website and decided to find out more information. First things first I read the "About" and here it is...


"What is Dangerously Beautiful?

A freethinking woman scares the status quo.

She is dangerous because she is intelligent and bold; equally creative and alluring. Taking inspiration from the many styles and flavors of women found worldwide, Dangerously Beautiful is representative of the independent and intuitive essence of women who KNOW how to play the game.

A Dangerously Beautiful woman is beautiful to a dangerous extent, yet enticing nonetheless. In a world where media bombards women with impossible Barbie-like-ideals and magazine covers covet women who define themselves by men, the Dangerously Beautiful ethic aims to infuse independence, esteem, and style. The Dangerously Beautiful woman can be found all over the globe, but these universals remain: She is self-defined, her fashion game is vicious; her attitude is malicious but delicious."


It felt good to read this, ladies you must know what I am talking about. I mean you have to understand, especially if men do not (however, I'm pretty sure that this is what kind of woman they are looking for). "Independence, Esteem, and style" this represents YOU, this represents US. "In a world where media bombards women with impossible Barbie-like-ideals and magazine covers covet women who define themselves by men", nice ! Im not what they (society) wants me to be or wish I looked like, I am not perfect, a little rough around the edges but that is what makes me who I AM ! & you who you are. Different shades, shapes, and swag. It feels good to know that there is someone else who you can relate to, better yet an entire community. Well, I will not yap on forever let's get to the line ...






Feel free to check them out ;
dangerousandbeautiful.com
check out the blog
check out the store
check out their myspace

0 comments:

copy html code