Monday, October 20, 2008

Someone Slap Jim Jones Immediately;

After reading an article on therundown.tv I just wanted to slap the shxt out of Jim Jones, I feel like he's getting out of line talking all that bullshxt, making himself look like an Axx. He's talked about T.i., Jay z, and now Nas. Jim Jones has set a sense of swagg in the industry, however he's getting it all Fk'd up. Bxtch this is not a Fashion show; & yes publicity is calling your name obviously being that I don't know when's the last time I heard anything about Jimmy besides him swagger jackin Cudi's song "day & night" and releasing a video even before Cudi even got to release his own shxt . Spark some beef's & get a cookie. His songs have gotten play on my itunes library; in the past (& some are hot), but see when you doggin' people who paved the way, that you grew up listening to, and have the audacity to say Nas isn't on your level...your damn right, because lyrically he's shitting on you Jimmy... maybe you should stick to fashion since that's what your really worried about in the game. Dipset trend set, but JImmyyyyy come on Jimmmmyyyyyy...stop the Shananigans...(can't you tell this pissed me off?)

the question; "Now that you and Cam aren’t really on good terms, is there regret on your part that you went to bat for Cam and got into a beef with Nas?"

his answer...
"Nah. F*ck Nas. I don’t give a f*ck about Nas. He’s a rapper that just lost his pizazz. When I was in high school, he was the sh*t. He was the n*gg* that got us hyped. “New York State of Mind,” Illmatic and all of that."- Jim Jones


the question; "Is there any possibility of a reconciliation?"

the answer...
"What kind of reconciliation? I was never cool with him. I seen Nas a few months ago in L.A. with Dame. We was staying in this hotel right above the Ferrari dealership. Dame seen him and was talking to him. I was laying back on a couch laughing. He didn’t know what to do. I was looking dead at him. [Laughs.] And then Dame was like, “You know Jim?” He started [stammering], “Ah? Ah?” Dame is just burnt out. He not thinking about none of that frivolous [beef] sh*t. Me neither, for the most part. Nas was never on my level ever. Ever."-Jim Jones

__________________________________________________________

"Must handle beef, code of the street
Load up the heat, if these nigga think they could fuck around
Real niggas do real things
By all means, niggas knowin how we get down.. It goes......

[Chorus (3X)]
Shoot 'em up, just shoot 'em up, what..
(whispering)
Kill kill kill, murder murder murder"
-Nas [Shoot 'em up; nastradamus]

1 comments:

B.Marie said...

MANNNNNNNNN..... I KNOW IT WAS WRONG BUT COMME ONNN YOU CAN'T SLAP JIMMY

LOL

copy html code