Wednesday, October 29, 2008

EVERYONE CHECK THIS OUT; NOW !!!

Not too sure if you followed my previous blog about DANGEROUSLY BEAUTIFUL (click here to read) an up and coming clothing line that focuses on women empowerment, in which I have true respect and Love for. I wont type your eyes off; however I got word that DANGEROUSLY BEAUTIFUL teamed up with Karmaloop. They have some wonderful original designs; I expressed to Deviant that I loved the "HEARTBREAKER" tee; next thing you know I was asked for my address and shirt size, and NOW IT HAS ARRIVED ! YESSSS ! I was so happy. Not only is the tee FRESH but I got some nice stickers, and a wonderful note that reads "Thanks for the support. Glad we're in contact. Keep doing your thing. Hope you enjoy"- Deviant. YOU DAMN RIGHT IM ENJOYING THIS ! EVERY SECOND. well ladies and gentlemen; here are some pictures*





Check them out on KARMALOOP; (click the screen shot below)


Deviant; Thank you So Much ! I appreciate all of the Love that you've shown me. I will continue to support DANGEROUSLY BEAUTIFUL. There are definitely some positive things in store for you. Thank you for showing your kindness.
-dauche



0 comments:

copy html code