Sunday, October 5, 2008

back on DEGRASSI; the new generation on MTV



I wake up this morning; & the first thing I do is start changing the channel [tv is always on; usually] so of course I hit MTV being thats the only channel that has something interesting on most of the time & here it is; DEGRASSI the new generation. I got so excited. I remember first watching episodes of DEGRASSI back on THE N a few years ago; I used to watch it faithfully. DEGRASSI was FULL of drama; which rarely occured in my life, so I took it upon myself to watch theirs. haha. I mean the show was fulll of ups & downs. from Fights, to pregnancy, to abusive boyfriends, to sex, to school shootings, to homosexuals, to protesting, to mental illnesses, to homelessness, to cancer, to pregnancy, to jail, to drugs,to domestic violence, to penis enlargers... I MEAN ALLLLLLL the shxt you can think of. it was BOMB.com; always had my mouth dropped. DEGRASSI; it goes there ! hahahaha, no really it does. & The new generation definitely brought back memories, getting me hooked once again. i've watched like 6 episodes this morning on MTV, thank you ! now I will never be bored sunday mornings haha. I can always watch episodes online if i miss any; technology is wonderful isn't it? lmfao. ANYWAY; i feel like a kid again & its AWESOME... I know i've been behind, so far behind I think they have a new season coming up this FRIDAY; true story. well thats enough, I just felt like reminiscing,

4 comments:

[$ H A R O N A] said...

mannnnn!! i was excited about that too!
i watch degrassi every sunday morning
because it comes on the cw. but mtv hooked it up this morning!

Anonymous said...

there my novelas!

hahahahaha

dauché said...

hella my novellas; & yeah mtv did hook it up; i mean BACK TO BACK drama...lol loved every second.

Anonymous said...

it is great to know about it from your blog. I like Degrassi tv show very much. And it is great to know about it here. I watched its 2 season now seeking 3rd season. from here I got good information to watch Degrassi episodes online

copy html code