Tuesday, September 16, 2008

late night monday; early morning tuesday...

so im between days; in my room blogging. [did you look at the time?] im tired as hell, and for some odd reason ive realized [epiphany] i have homework ! then i go look on my calendar & my assignment isnt due till wednesday; so i say EFF it im going to sleep. haha...[who cares right?] why in the hell do i do that? [i really do care, i tell myself otherwise] i mean its no BiGGiE, i can knock it out like that [snaps finger], its just the simple fact that PROCRASTINATION [fxck!] just happen to come back up in the conversation [here we go again !].

im hot as _______. [random thought] & the fan is on full blast [not even the arctic could cool me] lmfao. ok maybe im fibb'n just a little bit, because if i put it direct i will be balled up in my covers like a new born [i sound like weezy f; haaaaaa please say the baby].

fruit punch
mtv busted
macbook
blogspot
sleep in 5



...randomness at all cost.

1 comments:

p[L]e[0]a[V]c[E] . said...

i feel so bad that i didnt video chat ya back that day ! l0l n0t even being funny i d0 s0 many in a day with my bestfriends that our away at school that i get overwhelmed !

lets make a date for it =]

copy html code