Monday, February 9, 2009

As much as I try to avoid the chris brown and Rihanna situation...

The more I get dragged into it (smh); Everyone wants to know the truth, in which it really isn't for us to know (oh well; we're all a little nosey). Let's see... so i've heard so much ignorance from the time it happened and even now; reading peoples personal perspectives and the things that they are saying... I guess you can say I am a bit ticked off because this incident even occurred, but even more irritated when people make assumptions that are way out of this world. But hay that's people for you. All the rumors flying around, he say her say... it's killing me. So like I said, I have been trying to avoid this situation but it seems like the more I try to avoid it someone ends up asking me about it, and more articles keep popping up on every website I visit. Might as well talk a bit about it and vent a bit (ha-ha); alright so... argument,Domestic Violence, $50,000 bond, R&B singers, appearance to court march 5... it goes on and on. MTV brought back the interview Chris had with Giant Magazine in 2007 talking about his past and how as a child his step-father used to put hands on his mother, how he was so scared (resulting to pee-ing on himself), and basically taking classes to defend himself; sad.

Alright well I am a fan of both CB & Ri-Ri; and I haven't changed my mind even though this has taken place. My thought is; Rihanna had to do something for Chris to even take it there. I'm not saying he was right for putting his hands on her, but I must say your not just going to catch an assault charge for no reason. There has been talk of "herpes" in this as well, which had everyones jaws dropping (lol). Who knows what's true? who know's what's false? I can't say much because I wasn't there. I do know that the media got a good grip of this one; & now its gone hay-wiiire...

-wrigley's suspended his add (double mint commercial) until they are clear on what has happened. (smh)

lapd statement

I'm over this.
lmfao...

i'm also over the michael phelps case; smh...lol

4 comments:

JKisz said...

........... @ the fact you even made a post about this lmao. i kid! but idc about this shit anymore. it's old news to me. idc anymore lol. cus there's so much out there right now that you don't know what's what. so whatever!

Hustlin In Lipgloss said...

this is crazy!

p[L]e[0]a[V]c[E] . said...

hahaha .
hes only human .

&& people are so fast to pull commercials & shit , they did that to my boy m.phelps too !

dauché said...

[Jkisz] i know right; lmfao. i didn't want to, ended up doing it anyway (smh).

[hil] super crazy.

[pl] EXACTLY ! its ridiculous.

copy html code